Are you passionate about spreading the love of the outdoors, travel and adventure? We want to work with you!
As digital nomads, we are always looking for new companies to partner with in the travel industry to feature on our blog. We love to showcase interesting activities and destinations to inspire our readers to get out and explore. And we are happy to share great gear and other products that we feel will directly benefit our readers.
Interested in hosting us on an adventure, sponsoring a related blog post, or having us take over your Instagram account? Contact us to see if we would be a good fit for each other.
Some of the companies we’ve worked with:
- Parks Canada
- Rallt (hammock manufacturer)
- Niagara Falls Tourism
- Go Western Newfoundland
- Marine Atlantic
- Ameristar Black Hawk
- Catalina Island Company
- Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs
Activities we’ve featured in blog posts:
- Columbia River Gorge Rafting Adventure with Zoller’s Outdoor Odysseys
- A Blast from the Past: Visiting the Fortress of Louisbourg in Nova Scotia
- Exploring Deep & Flying High at Natural Bridge Caverns in Texas
Need engaging, beautiful content for your website, marketing campaign or social media account? We can provide copy and photography to meet your needs. We’re also willing to go on assignment to specific locations to collect content if our schedule allows.
We specialize in travel guides, activity overviews, helpful tip lists and comedic recounts of our experiences. Brooke prides herself in authentic, interesting written content and Buddy strives to get the perfect, uniquely beautiful photos to accompany it.
Topics we can cover with confidence: travel, outdoor activities, house/pet sitting, RVing, blogging, photography, living a simple life, full-time travel, and marriage.
Here are a few examples of our freelance work:
Blog Post for Marine Atlantic Ferry: An RV Road Trip to Newfoundland
A few of our most well-received posts for Winnebago (we multiple times a year):
- My Biggest Fear About Full-Time RVing
- Managing Expectations as a New RVer
- Winnebago in the Movies: Behind the Scenes of The Leisure Seeker
Other Guest Posts:
- Housesitting Magazine: Why We Changed from RV Living To Full-Time Pet Sitting
- Heath & Alyssa (fellow bloggers): The 5 Funniest Stories from Our First Month of RVing
We are always happy to share our expertise on travel destinations and other related topics. Please reach out if you feel like we’d be a fit for your story.
Most recent article features:
- Camping in Iceland: Rules, Packing Tips and Everything You Need to Know by Tour Radar
- Young Wanderlust Gives New Life to RV Market by AdAge
- Editing and proofreading
- Blog and content curation/consultation
- Website creation and management
- Analytics reporting
In addition to years of editorial work, Brooke is the current Editor of Winnebago’s lifestyle blog, WinnebagoLife.com, and also recently worked as the Editor of Outdoorsy’s blog for six months. She has experience managing multiple contributors, curating content, managing social media, conducting interviews and researching topics for articles.
Buddy worked as a data analyst and technological consultant during his 10-year career in corporate america. He can create custom analytics reports that shows important insights and is also skilled in website creation and design.
Were you hoping to see something here that you didn’t? Feel free to contact us with other inquiries as well. We are always open to awesome new ideas!